Tuesday, March 6, 2012

To real love

    So it's been a really long time since I've had the courage to talk to you and I know that you don't really like, but that's ok with me because I really look up to you and always will.  I think I've said this but you help me find myself and I really want to thank you for that. Someone told me to just be honest with you well here I go, I really like the way you made me feel and your charm your funny jokes. I told myself that all the times I just wanted you to be my friend and I realized I had that and I blew it and if you ever got to read this I'd hope you'd give me a second chance to just be your friend. I was wondering why I did really like you and I think it is because at 14 I wanted desperately to fit in if you even know how that feels you MIT understand. I think that I over tried to get your approval that's another thing that a  14 year old girl wants is to get approval.!!!! Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment